Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Autism Week: Books About Autism

Books be a source of information, putting out facts we need to learn or they can help us by showing that we aren't the only ones who feel the way we do or experience what we do.  What I'd like to talk about today are books about autism or persons on the autism spectrum.  Have you read any?  You can leave an answer in a comment or use Mr. Linky to link us to one or more book reviews.  

I've reviewed two books about Autism on this blog.  Of course Cowboy & Wills: A Love Story is one.  The other is Temple Grandin's Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behaviour which I reviewed here.  What about you?



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any books recently. I remember reading one when I was much younger. The mom worked with her child in their bathroom because it was free of distractions.. but for the life of me I can't remember the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dibs: In Search of Self

    is one book I read years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I added a couple of books I've read and I've just finished Marcelo in the Real World and will come back and add the link was I've posted a review. My 9yo is autistic and I have Aspergers! I especially love reading fiction featuring characters on the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats