Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Swedish Blender Pancakes

Don't Panic--Quick, Easy, and Delicious Meals for Your Family

The first recipe I tried from this book was Swedish Blender Pancakes.  It made thin, crepe-like pancakes that I served with strawberries.  My family liked them and if I had been able to use a larger griddle I might have been more fond of them, but due to the large number I needed to make and the small number I could cook at one time, I found my standard way of making pancakes (an add water only mix) to be much quicker.

Ingredients go in the blender

I thought pancakes were supposed to be round

This one isn't round either

This is nicely plated!

Couldn't get the second batch round either

Ready for the table!

Strawberries and syrup!


  1. Hahahaha I love your little cooking 'shows'. You should do this all the time!

  2. Look yummy even if they aren't round


Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

View My Stats