Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between. Come back here and enter the URL of that post below. Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments! 

If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup. I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here.


This week I blogged about how I get all those books I review, and the post includes a couple of Catholic programs.  



13 comments:

  1. I love your Memorial Day banner, also!

    Most notable this week is a book review on "In Name Only" by Ellen Gable (who links up here) and my 7 Quick Takes on the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the great memorial day banner! I shared a link to a book on Marriage in the Church that I helped write, edit, and publish. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    That Memorial Day banner is beautiful.
    I have some wonderful things from EWTN this week. Also, posts about two of my collections, something rather (make that VERY) nauseating, a not-very-happy childhood memory, and, of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again!
    I like the banner... especially the seal second from the left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My book on catechizing 6th graders from the Bible is out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, and hello again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banner. I'm talking about Bishop Jenky and Bibles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't post anything specifically Catholic this week but I did review some new curriculum for next school year as well as a few bks

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fitting Memorial Day tribute you have designed, RAnn! May Almighty God bless and keep you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't take credit for designing it; Waterbrook sent it out for its bloggers to use

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the invitation! I feel like hunting for the nice things around us (there are so many, so I wonder why we often miss them...) has been a really enriching experience for me. Hope you like the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat idea, I'm excited to read all these blogposts!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats